Write a Paragraph on a Journey by Train || Paragraph on a Train Journey || A Train Journey

Write a Paragraph on a Journey by Train || Paragraph on a Train Journey || A Train Journey .... 

HINTS:- Introduction - when you undertook the journey - who accompanied you - your distination - your experience inside the train - your joy and excitement.

         I always enjoy a train journey far more than any other mode of journey. Recently I undertook a wonderful train journey. My parents and I were to travel to Delhi by the Rajdhani Express. We teached Howrah station at 7 a.m. Then we unhurriedly boarded the train. Slowly the other passengers of our compartment got in. As always, I sat next to a window. I was very much excited. At 8 a.m sharp the Rajdhani Express left Howrah. Our train started increasing its speed. Never before did I journey in a superfast express. Naturally I was enjoying every second while my body was swaying with the jerking of the train. I often looked out of the window. I saw so many things - fields, trees, markets, buildings, etc. - receding very very fast. It was an intersting experience. In our compartment, there were passengers of varied cultures and religious. I very much enjoyed talking to some of these new people. We were served palatable meals by the Railway catering agency. Throughout the journey I could hardly sleep an hour, so intense was my excitement and joy. Our train reached Delhi at about 11 pm. During the journey I never felt a second of discomfort or dullness. It was , indeed, an unforgettable experience on my part.



Thank You ☺️😊

Comments

POPULAR POSTS 👇👇👇

Very Important 25+ One Word Substitution for Any Competitive Exam

THE STUDY OF PROSE

LITERARY DEVICES

FREEDOM BY G.B.SHAW

List Of Phrasal Verbs or Group Verbs

HOW TO WRITE SUBSTANCE

আগামী গ্রাম পঞ্চায়েত পরীক্ষার জন্য ৩০টি গুরুত্বপূর্ণ জিকে (GK) প্রশ্ন ও উত্তর

Gulzar's 'Toba Tek Singh' Full Analysis In Detail

পরিবেশবিদ্যা (Environmental Studies) কী ?

A Visit To A Museum | Paragraph on Museum | English Project |